WHAT IS THE SHRM CERTIFICATE?
SHRM Certificate provides the necessary knowledge of the highest international HR standards to allow for better performance and employment opportunities. For more information please see “About SHRM” section.
Aim: Preparation for the SHRM-CP (SHRM Certified Professional) Exam which takes place during May and December of every year
Intended Audience: HR Professionals who want to gain new knowledge and skills as well as an international qualification.
Duration of course: 40 hours of workshop + approximately 100 – 300 hours of preparation and learning time. Workshops take place during two weekends, a month apart (2 x 2 x 10 hours). For the syllabus please download the full course description.
Cost of course: 8,000 PLN / Cost of SHRM exam included in the course fee
Trainer: Program led by qualified and examined HR Trainers
Course available in Polish and in English
The course focuses on developing an understanding of:
- The ever-increasing important role of HR managers in organizations
- The role of human resource management in business and society
- The different roles performed by human resource managers and the skills associated with these
- The distinguishing features of successful human resource management.
Some key issues from syllabus:
- The Future of Work, an outline into existing and future requirements and challenges for HR professionals.
- Introduction to the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (BoCK)
- Hybrid HR Competencies
- Leadership & Navigation
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- HR Knowledge: People / Organization / Workplace
For full course description please download the pdf.